OAEM and DRI Canada partner to enhance strategic goals and objectives
By DRI Canada
On Aug. 1, DRI Canada and OAEM signed a strategic partnership agreement reflecting the common goals of DRI Canada certified professionals and OAEM members. This constructive partnership underscores the growing convergence between emergency management and business continuity professional practices while promoting the importance of public and private sector collaboration.
DRI Canada and OAEM members will benefit from this partnership on many levels, including:
- Cross-promotional opportunities and networking forums
- Member rates for OAEM professional development training, webinars and workshops
- 15% discount for OAEM members on all DRI Canada courses
- Regular meetings between DRI Canada and OAEM Board of Directors
- Dedicated emergency management content in DRI Canada’s magazine
“Our organizations share strategic goals and objectives that are enhanced through improved training opportunities for our professional communities. Formalizing our partnership reflects the importance of building closer relationships for professionals and organizations working in public safety and advancing organizational and community resiliency,” said Brock Holowachuk, CBCP DRI Canada president.
“This significant, strategic partnership advances collaboration between public and private sector emergency management and business continuity professionals and speaks to the future direction and modernization of emergency management in Ontario,” said Paula-Marie Jannetta, OAEM president.
Print this page